While there are many books and video tutorials that can teach you photography, it is hard to find a good source for learning hidden tips and tricks that allow you to create smashing photography effects.
The Trick Photography and Special Effects kit by Evan Sharboneau is one of the resources that provide a direct approach to creating amazing photography effects without having to have a special camera or light equipments. All you need to do is to follow the tips and tricks mentioned in the package that includes 295 pages of instructions and 9 hours of how-to video tutorials.
In addition to the text instructions and video tutorials in Trick Photography and Special Effects, you will find more than 300 photography examples by some of the most talented photographers around the world. These examples can be a great guide for you while learning the tips and tricks available.
The kit aims to provide a shortcut both for amateur and professional photographers who seek to learn how to create different effects without having to use photo editing applications, such as Photoshop.
Trick Photography and Special Effects covers various types of effects, such as the following:
- How to create a light painting effect using laser pens and flashlights
- How to capture infra-red light with your DSLR and create surreal color images
- How to take High Dynamic Range images
- How to create amazing 360 degree panoramic shots
- How to stitch multiple light paintings together to create pseudo digital art
- How to create an invisible man effect
- How to master the color settings of your camera
- How to freeze motion and take crystal clear high-speed photographs
- How to create perspective tricks
- How to take 3D images with your camera
- How to capture amazing “star trail” long exposure shots
The Trick Photography and Special Effects kit costs $97 after discount and when you buy it, you will get four mini e-books that cover other important techniques and information for any photographer, such as:
- Core Photography Fundamentals
- Filters for Lenses, Plug-ins for Photoshop
- Introduction to External Flash
- How to Make Photography with Photography
The Trick Photography and Special Effects kit is one of the best selling photography learning resources and uses practical methods to take your photography skills to the next level.
You can buy this kit from the Trick Photography site and get instance access to download it. The author provides a money back guarantee policy if you do not feel satisfied with the product.
Generally, this amazing kit can provide a shortcut so you can excel in different photography tricks that we used to have to spend a lot of time and effort on.